More Fit Policies
Each client will need to have a completed registration form on file before taking his or her first More Fit class. You may complete the registration form when you first arrive to the studio or you can download and complete the form before arriving.
We understand that things come up and you may not be able to attend a class that you have registered for. We also love keeping our prices affordable for everyone with a cancellation policy that still gives our instructors plenty of notice.
If you cancel more than one hour before the class is set to begin, it is considered an “early cancel” and you will not be charged for the class. This is for all class packages.
If you cancel less than one hour before class begins, it is considered a “late cancel” and one of your class passes will be used. This applies to all packages other than the monthly unlimited package.
For those with the monthly unlimited package, a $10 fee will be charged to those who do not attend a class for which s/he registered or who cancel with less than a hour until class begins.
Pre-registration helps us determine whether a class will run. Please continue to register early so you do not arrive at the studio to find that the class you wanted to attend is cancelled. If you preregistered for a class that is cancelled, you will receive a phone call from a member of the More Fit team and you will not be charged for the class.
We’re proud to offer different packages to best fit your schedule.
When selecting your class package, please choose which works best for you – unlimited month, 10-classes in two months, 5-classes in two months, or just pay as you go with drop-in classes.
With the exception of the One-Month Unlimited Package, all packages expire after two months.
Child Care/Supervised Playroom
For children ages 1-7, supervision in the playroom is offered at select classes. Advance notice is required. 24-hour notice is preferred, but the parent must register in MINDBODY by at least 8:00 P.M. the day prior to class.
During times when child care is offered, parents are responsible for the Supervised Playroom fee for their child(ren) ages 1-7 who come to the studio.
Playroom Rules and Policies
Failure to follow these rules may result in loss of playroom privileges.
- The parent or guardian must remain on-site while his or her child is in the playroom area.
- Each child should remain in the playroom area while class is in session.
- More Fit is not responsible for any lost or broken personal items that are brought into the playroom.
- Food, drink, candy, and gum are not allowed in the playroom area.
- It is the responsibility of the child and/or parent to help clean up the room after class has concluded.
- Children must be at least 8 years of age in order to stay unattended in the playroom. If staying unattended in the playroom, children may only enter the studio area if there is an immediate need for his or her parent.